`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowman Platinum, 1 hanger pack.

Bowman Platinum, 1 hanger pack.
I went in to my LCS for team bags yesterday, and I had no intention of buying any Bowman Platinum this year. Prospects aren't my thing, though I completed the Bowman set this year. Anyway, when I was in my LCS I decided I might buy a couple packs just for the heck of it. Then I saw the 5.25 price tag...Over a buck per card. So I went to my local retail establishment later on and bought a hanger pack (3 retail packs + 3 purple refractors) for 9 bucks. I usually rather support my hobby store but that just seemed ridiculous. 15 cards for 9 bucks or 10 cards for 10.50. So anyway long story short here are the highlights from my one hanger pack of Bowman Platinum.

[Image: platinum.jpg]

The first card in the first pack was the Pujols base, then after the Shelby Miller Xfractor in the next pack I was happy as a Cardinals fan. The green auto was just the icing on the cake. The gold Manny just made me wonder why he's even in the product. Anyway, it will be my only Bowman Platinum, I'd say it was pretty darn good.

RE: Bowman Platinum, 1 hanger pack.
Hey nice, a numbered auto in 1 pack seems like a good deal for me!
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

check me for the Shelby Miller

Good job
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

I'm surprised Cutter Dykstra is in the set, he was really struggling in High A ball when I checked a week or two ago.
Check out my blog at http://cccollecting.blogspot.com!
I collect Rams, Giants, A's, and Mavs (to a lesser extent).

Trade Bait is available through the blog link.

Sorry, Shelby Miller is staying with me. I'm a Cardinals fan.

Interested in the Shaeffer Hall.
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]