`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !!

RE: Just passed 300 trades...And my feedback got knocked down again !!
Congrats man.I think people who do that are just jealous. I'd leave no feedback before I ruined someones good history. Well unless you really did something wrong. Atleast give a chance to fix the issue. Geez
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(07-28-2011, 08:57 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Gotta love the chumps who leave less than perfect feedback for meaningless reasons.
I'm still trying to claw my way back up to 5.00 after someone left me 4 stars and then msgd me to say that he never leaves anyone perfect feedback because "only god is perfection".
Granted, it was better than wondering where I'd gone wrong, but still. I guess I need to get better inventory and trade more to make it back!

Congrats to the OP on 300 trades!

John I surpassed 300 a while ago and I lost my 5.00 way before you. I have only once had a member contact me with an issue and I fixed it. He left perfect I think. I got knocked around 150 or so I think and I posted as well. Everyone said who cares, but its frustrating when you try your best to do whats best. I let it go and have realized it will never hurt my trade reputation. The fool who did it to me was silent as well. Funny thing is I got a mark on communication and everyone knows my address is Beckett.com 24/7. I am the fastest at returning PMs there is. I also have since got a mark on item description I think, which is funny since I almost never trade without a scan. I even scan base usually.

Congrats on the trade number though. Oh, I forgot you said silence. I will start now.
"Moment of silence"
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

John, not sure if you know this but if you hover over the green check mark on your feedback, you can see what feedback was left for you. Not calling anyone out but looks like the korby user name is the person that left you less than a 5.

On a positive note, at least you can see your feedback. I can't view mine because of the stupid glitch they have had for over a month now with users that have more than one name in their user name.

My feedback was knocked down a while back too but you really have to do a ton of trades in order for it to move back up again once someone leaves less than a 5. I think anything that is a 4.97 or better is pretty flawless.

Lucky your not me.... I traded with a new trader. He got his cards and left me a nice comment but forgot to mark the stars. Beckett counted it as a "zero" and gave me a negative!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(07-29-2011, 03:05 PM)david campos Wrote: John, not sure if you know this but if you hover over the green check mark on your feedback, you can see what feedback was left for you.
Well that's interesting. Thanks for sharing that!

(07-29-2011, 03:12 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Well that's interesting. Thanks for sharing that!
yes very interesting indeed....since i suspected it was him because i mislabled a 3 dollar mauer that was actually a 2 dollar mauer...i was in the process of sending him about 5 more mauers as an apology. I asked him if it was him and he said it wasn't.....i think those mauers will stay right where they are now

on a side note, i probably did about 50 trades when the site was down but i technically have 300 now
When he first messaged me I checked for the correct one and cdn't find it. So i told him i apologize, i will send you a few mauers of your choice to make up for it. The value i was gonna send him was about 10 bucks worth, the card i mislabeled was 2.50....I was in the process of correcting the mistake and he leaves me a negative ...then lies when i asked him if it was him. Unreal...needless to say i wnt be trading with him again, or sending him anything...there was a 50 cent diffence between the mauer toppstown gold and the regular, i entered it wrong...thanks david, thats an interesting tidbit
(07-29-2011, 11:46 AM)gotopes Wrote: I'm still trying to claw my way back up to 5.00 after someone left me 4 stars and then msgd me to say that he never leaves anyone perfect feedback because "only god is perfection".
Granted, it was better than wondering where I'd gone wrong, but still. I guess I need to get better inventory and trade more to make it back!

Congrats to the OP on 300 trades!
what a bunch of crap..only god is perfection ?? He dsn't even trade on here does he ?

Quote:what a bunch of crap..only god is perfection ?? He dsn't even trade on here does he ?

It was in fact someone here, but I don't remember who. I wish I'd kept track so that I wouldn't trade with him again, but with the exeception of someone who also knocked me because I didn't throw in any Jeter rookies like he wanted, virtually every other trader here has been cool. :: knock on wood ::

(07-29-2011, 11:46 AM)gotopes Wrote: I'm still trying to claw my way back up to 5.00 after someone left me 4 stars and then msgd me to say that he never leaves anyone perfect feedback because "only god is perfection".
OMG. That would tick me off. Some people deserve to lose their feedback abilities. How would they like it if someone did that to them. Thats just wrong.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.