`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UGH!! I just can't catch a break!

RE: UGH!! I just can't catch a break!
(07-27-2011, 11:11 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah he signed with the Chiefs today.
that helps out cassel....he now has a deep threat...no offense to bowe, but he is more of a possesion receriver...breaston is the speed they need to compliment charles and mccluster...

(07-27-2011, 11:01 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Breaston is gone too??
Yupp, another slap in the face

I just don't get some teams. They just don't seem like management wants to win. They draft poorly and they rarely do anything in free agency. The Cards are always high on that list.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(07-27-2011, 11:22 PM)all day baby Wrote: I just don't get some teams. They just don't seem like management wants to win. They draft poorly and they rarely do anything in free agency. The Cards are always high on that list.
What, you mean he doesn't look like he wants to win?
[Image: bill_bidwill.jpg]

(07-27-2011, 11:27 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: What, you mean he doesn't look like he wants to win?
[Image: bill_bidwill.jpg]
ummm....that would be a big negative

(07-27-2011, 10:02 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: If our fricken front office had any brains at all we'd have a chance! We didn't draft a single QB in the draft. Not even in like the 5th round! Now we're giving up one of the best corners in the league for a backup?! COME ON!!!!
If Andy Reid likes Kolb, you'll like Kolb also. He'll be good there.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(07-27-2011, 11:59 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: If Andy Reid likes Kolb, you'll like Kolb also. He'll be good there.
Yeah. Kolb isn't a "backup" type QB. He's just caught a couple of bad breaks that led to him being a backup.

(07-28-2011, 12:00 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Yeah. Kolb isn't a "backup" type QB. He's just caught a couple of bad breaks that led to him being a backup.
Yeah, but the front office is trading way too much for him! I can understand a pick or two, but not one of the best CBs in the league!

(07-27-2011, 10:14 PM)snailmonk Wrote: i dont understand why rice went to seattle...its a bad career move...he aint going to do anything there...
Well, he went for the money, which I understand, but the Vikes couldn't have been offering that much less .... I'm a bit bummed, I thought we had a chance to keep him. I knew Ray Edwards was leaving and I was fine with that, but S. Rice is a huge blow.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(07-28-2011, 12:02 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Yeah, but the front office is trading way too much for him! I can understand a pick or two, but not one of the best CBs in the league!
There's a few CB's out there that could take his place though. They could trade away DRC, but pick up his cousin Antonio who is actually better on the field IMO. Or someone like Jonathan Joseph who is also very good. QB's are a ton more valuable (even backups in some cases) than CB's. That's just the fact of the matter.