`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Taylor Swift PC

RE: OT: Taylor Swift PC
Yeah she's cute but she keeps getting dumped by every guy she dates. Or so my GF tells me.

Ok ok, so I'll open a US Weekly in the checkout aisle from time to time...do I have to surrender my man card too?
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(07-29-2011, 07:16 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Yeah she's cute but she keeps getting dumped by every guy she dates. Or so my GF tells me.

Ok ok, so I'll open a US Weekly in the checkout aisle from time to time...do I have to surrender my man card too?
it is fine and who would dump her? :crazy:
(07-28-2011, 07:58 AM)nickthekid87 Wrote: I found it on eBay. I randomly search for any cards of hers and this came up a few months back.
very nice find!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(07-29-2011, 07:16 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Yeah she's cute but she keeps getting dumped by every guy she dates. Or so my GF tells me.

Hahaha, she must be a nutter for every guy to dump her. That's what I think.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

Nice!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

good luck to you in your search...i loathe country music with every fiber of my being, but hopefully you can find some good stuff to scratch the itch....

...maybe she can sing, but shes no maria brink! sorry just gotta stick up for the metal crowd! lol

we used to see this chic at preds games alot a couple of years ago. haven't seen her there in a while tho. now it's mike fisher's wife at all the games.

(07-30-2011, 10:17 PM)22xpress Wrote: we used to see this chic at preds games alot a couple of years ago. haven't seen her there in a while tho. now it's mike fisher's wife at all the games.
I guess Taylor is too famous now lol. I guess it was nice for Carrie Underwood to have her husband play for the hometown team too.
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87