`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Trading? what a joke!

RE: Trading? what a joke!
I just noticed that too. It must be brand new or Im just an ***** that doesnt pay attention.

(07-27-2011, 08:09 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: On a similar note, I just submitted a trade offer and noticed a button that says "Add Cash" next to the one that says "Add Items" (or whatever it says). Is the cash one brand new or did I just not notice it was there since I started trading again in the past month?

(07-27-2011, 08:03 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: I agree and disagree. I am the first to tell a guy who joined yesterday to hit the road. However, some of us are trying to make a little and give the Beckett community first dibs on things they may want. I am one of those. I am also trying to continue my trade habits as well.

I do agree though a sell forum would be awesome. Its good for all. For one, guys who are there are guys you know are looking to buy usually. 2. It keep the trade board less packed and keeps others like Mel here happier he doesn't have to deal with all these posts taking up the front page all day.
and i have bought from you ....so yo u fall into the category of the reputable guys ive bought from, and we also have traded like 57 times....either way without the sarcasm there should be a seperate forum for you to sell on, and a seperate one for you to trade on...it just makes alot more sense that way...as far as the new guys with the retarded threads that i mentioned ( i went to a garage sale and bought this lot of 80's rcs for 400 bucks but i'm willing to let it go for only 8,000)...i'm friggin tired of it.....get something to automatically delete or redirect those threads to the other morons who post them. Fill up all of their pm boxes with threads from each other selling Kevin Elster rcs for "really cheap " and maybe they will get the hell out of here....i dnt mind you selling cards dude..ive bought from you before ...but i hate looking at half these threads with idiots who "are moving and EVERYTHING HAS TO GO FOR 50%bv..SO TAKE MY SHAWN DUNSTON ROOKIE FOR $150 )....come one man

Every other board Ive been on had a seperate section for buy and selling and some even broke down the selling with high end and low end sections.

I have bought, sold, and traded on this thread. Until there is a separate sale column nothing can be changed. If you aren't interested in buying anything skip the thread. I go through phases where I will buy for a month, then trade for a month, then sell for a month.

My last sale thread was selling recent cards in lots of 40 for $2...that is a steal considering how many times I see people post the 4 blasters they bought at wal mart full of base that cost them $80. I will give you the team or player you want at less then the price of a pack.
[Image: braunsig.png]

(07-27-2011, 08:25 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: I have bought, sold, and traded on this thread. Until there is a separate sale column nothing can be changed. If you aren't interested in buying anything skip the thread. I go through phases where I will buy for a month, then trade for a month, then sell for a month.

My last sale thread was selling recent cards in lots of 40 for $2...that is a steal considering how many times I see people post the 4 blasters they bought at wal mart full of base that cost them $80. I will give you the team or player you want at less then the price of a pack.
wow.....putting stuff for sale in a thread about not liking sales in the trade thread.

"ballsy. stupid, but ballsy" - tom arnold, true lies

Im sorry guys....I have posted a lot of sale threads on here. Im not trying to rip people off or sell junk. I have sold to john and derek on here and they know that im a reputable guy around here. Im trying to raise a bunch of money currently to make about a 650 dollar card purchase. I also like to go through here because ebay is a pain to deal with and paypal makes it easier for me to make things cheaper for people on here. Plus i don't have to pay a crazy fee to sell stuff on here (YET). Thanks for everyone who has bought stuff from me i appreciate it. I agree with a seperate SALE THREAD, it would keep things more organized.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

(07-27-2011, 08:13 PM)scarc12 Wrote: I just noticed that too. It must be brand new or Im just an ***** that doesnt pay attention.
it's brand new. no one knows what it means. there's a thread in the help section about it (but with no info. mods are asking about it)
my view: sale threads should ALWAYS start with "F/S:"

(07-27-2011, 08:31 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's brand new. no one knows what it means. there's a thread in the help section about it (but with no info. mods are asking about it)
my view: sale threads should ALWAYS start with "F/S:"
It means its time for a new fee.... get your wallets ready.....
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

Oh ok thanks for that.

(07-27-2011, 08:31 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's brand new. no one knows what it means. there's a thread in the help section about it (but with no info. mods are asking about it)

(07-27-2011, 08:32 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: It means its time for a new fee.... get your wallets ready.....
honestly, i think it's just a way to officially record when cash is used when doing a trade, and nothing else