`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First BGS Submission...*UPDATED* SCANS ON PG2

First BGS Submission...*UPDATED* SCANS ON PG2
I'm pretty happy with what I got, although I didn't really know what to look for when sending card to get grade. I don't have them yet but I will update when I do.

1996-97 Metal 137 Kobe Bryant FF 8.5
Centering Corners Edges Surfaces
8.5 8.5 9 9.5
[Image: 1b73e5b2.jpg]

1987-88 Fleer 56 Magic Johnson 6.5
5.5 9 9.5 9
[Image: 31a5dbe2.jpg]

1981-82 Topps W109 Magic Johnson SA 7.0
7 7 8 8
[Image: 7fc700f1.jpg]

1994-00 Bleachers 23 Karat Gold Kobe 9.0
9.5 8.5 9 9
[Image: 881f557d.jpg]

2010-11 Absolute Memorabilia 130 Byron Scott/25 9.0
9 8.5 9 9.5
[Image: 7fda92b6.jpg]
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

RE: First BGS Submission
Not bad at all. I would take those grades too!!! Thank you for sharing.
[Image: 9ersncrabtree.jpg]

Think you did pretty good, you'll be better at guestimating when you get those back and look at them. What works for me is if I can see a flaw, the surely can!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I will only send cards that look flawless, you need to check them in the light and such to make sure there good. If you see anything at all you prob won't get a great grade. Either way nice cards and some good grades!

(07-27-2011, 09:58 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: If you see anything at all you prob won't get a great grade.
So, true. I hate when I notice something wrong instantly. Not only does it kill the moment of owning it, but kills any thought of getting a "GOOD" grade. I dont think slam dunks all the time. But a "GOOD" 9, 9.5 is "GREAT" in my eyes. On the hand better get them graded so they dont get ruined anymore.

Thanks gent... I am definitely looking over my next bunch that I want to send. But all of them were PC and I got a great deal with GiantFan on the football forum. Quick question when do you know what the auto got?

Side question for 9erncrabtree - Whats with our Niners?

thanks again for looking
Joey Porter Collector

(07-27-2011, 10:52 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: Thanks gent... I am definitely looking over my next bunch that I want to send. But all of them were PC and I got a great deal with GiantFan on the football forum. Quick question when do you know what the auto got?

Side question for 9erncrabtree - Whats with our Niners?

thanks again for looking
If you choose to get the auto graded you gotta sign up and pay for it when submitting it. Other wise I dont think they even tell you what the grade would be.

As for the Niners, man I dont know they arent releasing anyone and they are not signing anyone. Dont know if thats good or bad...lol

Congrats! Those are some nice grades. Personally, when it comes to PC cards, I want them graded it doesn't matter the grading. Now, if I was grading to try to sell later on then it would matter to me what grade I got. Congrats again!
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

(07-27-2011, 11:32 PM)tmakact7 Wrote: Congrats! Those are some nice grades. Personally, when it comes to PC cards, I want them graded it doesn't matter the grading. Now, if I was grading to try to sell later on then it would matter to me what grade I got. Congrats again!
Yea thats I feel about my PC cards too but I do have the highest bleacher kobe on the pop report at 9....
Joey Porter Collector

I'm surprised at the edges grading for the Magic Super Action, the bottom edge is quite poor but still gets an 8? Overall I think you got a good return on those cards, I must start thinking which ones I'm gonna get done.

Finding it all a bit expensive though..