`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011/12 Victory Checklist?

2011/12 Victory Checklist?
Has it been released yet? Also, when is the set coming out?
Collect anything Hockey and Baseball. My current PC's include Phil Coke, Koji Uehara, Scott Baker, Shaun Marcum, Josh Beckett, and Jamie Doornbosch.
[Image: 24698j9.png]
Thanks to bustin 5 knots for the banner!

RE: 2011/12 Victory Checklist?
Shows release date to be Aug 2nd, but you can never be sure with UD. Haven't seen a checklist yet but I can't wait to bust some for the MVP inserts, should be a better product this year.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

checklist isn't out yet from when i check last week
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

can't wait to get my hands on some as well looking forward to busting some new wax

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(07-27-2011, 07:43 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: can't wait to get my hands on some as well looking forward to busting some new wax
Likewise! I have done a lot of this product in the past, simply because it's really affordable
Collecting Anton Lander and Mark Arcobello

I was hoping they incorporated the gold /100 and super scripts /25 and then black /5 like old times. Would increase this product popularity a lot without raising the price much.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(07-27-2011, 10:33 PM)nuccionino Wrote: I was hoping they incorporated the gold /100 and super scripts /25 and then black /5 like old times. Would increase this product popularity a lot without raising the price much.
I agree. I hope they do the retail red parallels too, I liked those.

(07-27-2011, 11:38 PM)p8030103 Wrote: I agree. I hope they do the retail red parallels too, I liked those.
Those made me rich when they first came out Haha. I litteraly bought 40 rack packs. The subban red got me a nice chunk of change. 225 dollars of rack packs, I probably doubled my money.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(07-28-2011, 12:06 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Those made me rich when they first came out Haha. I litteraly bought 40 rack packs. The subban red got me a nice chunk of change. 225 dollars of rack packs, I probably doubled my money.
that's awesome, haha. Totally doing that this year if the reds exist

(07-28-2011, 11:13 AM)p8030103 Wrote: that's awesome, haha. Totally doing that this year if the reds exist
Not sure it would work this time because people know. Last year, people didn't know how rare they were, so they bought their PC cards right away. Gotta love the have it now guys. Because now, you can't even get a buck for a lot of them.
Always gone Thur-Sun