`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum Redemptions

2011 Bowman Platinum Redemptions
How long does it take Topps to mail these redemption cards to those who redeemed them?

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum Redemptions
it tells you the expected date of delivery when you redeem them.mine said september 23.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

They give you a time on the website after you redeem it. I have always gotten mine way earlier than what they state, while I have heard others complain that they got theirs way late, so it's a crapshoot and an estimation on their end any way. If your redemption involves a "patch" or "multi-colored" anything if last year is any indication I would redeem fast because later on they were redeeming "multi-colored" patch cards with little squares of white fuzz instead and calling it a manufacturing error and non-replaceable - which is why I won't pay for redemption cards off of Ebay anymore.

(07-27-2011, 01:49 PM)bman12 Wrote: it tells you the expected date of delivery when you redeem them.mine said september 23.
Your redemption for 2011 Bowman Platinum already worked? I tried mine last night and it didn't work yet. What did you get?
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

manny machardo auto i got 4 of them mine were just bowman not the platinum

(07-27-2011, 02:08 PM)bman12 Wrote: manny machardo auto i got 4 of them mine were just bowman not the platinum
I am actually looking for one of those. I have a Pineda Bowman auto that I am looking to move for it. You should trade me one when they come in.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

ok i will hit you up in september.or you can hit me up.

(07-27-2011, 01:57 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: They give you a time on the website after you redeem it. I have always gotten mine way earlier than what they state, while I have heard others complain that they got theirs way late, so it's a crapshoot and an estimation on their end any way. If your redemption involves a "patch" or "multi-colored" anything if last year is any indication I would redeem fast because later on they were redeeming "multi-colored" patch cards with little squares of white fuzz instead and calling it a manufacturing error and non-replaceable - which is why I won't pay for redemption cards off of Ebay anymore.
Got a pic of a card that has this little square of white fuzz that ended up being a manufacturing error and non-replaceable?

(07-27-2011, 02:46 PM)speedyjg13 Wrote: Got a pic of a card that has this little square of white fuzz that ended up being a manufacturing error and non-replaceable?
My card was supposed to be a multi-colored patch card, what I got instead was a basic GU card with no color, just a little piece of crooked white fuzzy fabric that did not even fill the entire little cut out window for the piece.