`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Allen & Ginter BOX! Rip Card scans!

2011 Allen & Ginter BOX! Rip Card scans!
Hey Guys,

I just got back into cards after 2 years or so, decided to pick this box up off eBay and was extremely happy with it. I also would like to know if you think I should rip a card.

My first big surprise was not only a box topper, but a relic topper. The State of Florida #/50 of the space parachute.

My second and third hits were, Dick Vitale GU jacket card and a Xaiver Nady GU card.

Now my last hit was a Gorden Beckham Rip Card #/99. Any advice on what to do with it??

Working on the scans as well.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter BOX! Rip Card scans!
Hey buddy, I'm really interested in the Dick Vitale GU jacket card..LMK what you collect and we can work out a trade if it is for trade or maybe I can buy it..

(07-27-2011, 01:08 AM)RyanG19 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I just got back into cards after 2 years or so, decided to pick this box up off eBay and was extremely happy with it. I also would like to know if you think I should rip a card.

My first big surprise was not only a box topper, but a relic topper. The State of Florida #/50 of the space parachute.

My second and third hits were, Dick Vitale GU jacket card and a Xaiver Nady GU card.

Now my last hit was a Gorden Beckham Rip Card #/99. Any advice on what to do with it??

Working on the scans as well.

Thanks
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.

Instead of attaching the cards, I would suggest uploading the images to photobucket and paste the IMG code, because I can barely see the Florida, and I can't see the others at all
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Thats a really nice box. The Vitale is probably short printed, and the rip card is always sweet. I say unless you collect Gordan Beckham, rip it! If it was a star player I might keep it but there's some pretty sweet stuff inside those rip cards...

Rip it and then trade me the EXT mini you get please Smile
Congrats on the box, the State Relic is a nice hit.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

[Image: florida.jpg] Florida

[Image: nadyGU.jpg] Nady

[Image: vitaleGU.jpg] Vitale

[Image: ripbecham.jpg] Rip Card

Nice cards. I would rip it if I were you
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I would rip it too.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Ripped it pulled this..... [Image: heyward.jpg]

Dude, that's one of the best mini short prints u can get! Congrats!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature