`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to Sell Basketball Autos/Jersey

Looking to Sell Basketball Autos/Jersey

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not put emails on the boards. Thank you very much.

RE: Looking to Sell Basketball Autos/Jersey
(07-27-2011, 02:42 PM)xMathers24x Wrote: email me an offer.
This thread will get locked or deleted or edited because you are not suppose to use your personal email to negotiate trade or sell offers on this forum. The rules are a little more strict here than most, but honestly out of the three forums I trade on- I don't think that is allowed on any of them.

If you sell here it has to be through you listing them in your organize and putting a price on them, to which you can recieve offers through the trade manager. Don't get mad if a Mod comes and edits your thread.

Good Luck!!!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Looking to Sell Basketball Autos/Jersey
(07-27-2011, 03:46 PM)got watcha want Wrote: This thread will get locked or deleted or edited because you are not suppose to use your personal email to negotiate trade or sell offers on this forum. The rules are a little more strict here than most, but honestly out of the three forums I trade on- I don't think that is allowed on any of them.

If you sell here it has to be through you listing them in your organize and putting a price on them, to which you can recieve offers through the trade manager. Don't get mad if a Mod comes and edits your thread.

Good Luck!!!!!
+1000
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards