`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error on back off card

Error on back off card
Hi there I have a Ben Watson 2008 Upper Deck Icons NFL Icons Jersey Silver #NFL45 /150 and on the back of the card it saids "You have received a trading card with Tom Brady Game-Used football memorabilia."
I can't find any thing on the card on Beckett.com. Just wanted to know if there are any other cards like this out there. If anyone can help me with this, please let me know, and what the value on this card would be?
Thank you

RE: Error on back off card
(07-26-2011, 04:27 PM)seahawks4life Wrote: Hi there I have a Ben Watson 2008 Upper Deck Icons NFL Icons Jersey Silver #NFL45 /150 and on the back of the card it saids "You have received a trading card with Tom Brady Game-Used football memorabilia."
I can't find any thing on the card on Beckett.com. Just wanted to know if there are any other cards like this out there. If anyone can help me with this, please let me know, and what the value on this card would be?
Thank you
Sounds like a misprint to me. Usually doesn't add any extra value to the card unless there is a super collector of that player. Probably little interest other than that.