`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Platinum

RE: 2011 Bowman Platinum
I just got confirmation today with tracking info for the case I purchased. Should be here soon!!!

(07-25-2011, 09:28 PM)rondo4president Wrote: I for sure will if it really does get delivered tomorrow. This will actually be my first hobby box ever purchased. I'm pretty excited.
Wow, what a great hobby box to start with -- way to go! I'll be busting too, but mine don't arrive until Wednesday, probably when I'm not at home.
Harper auto redemption sold last night for $999.99:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-BOWMAN-PLATINUM...3cba582fc8

Crazy huh, there's a bunch on there for 1000+.

(07-26-2011, 01:54 PM)pyweed Wrote: Wow, what a great hobby box to start with -- way to go! I'll be busting too, but mine don't arrive until Wednesday, probably when I'm not at home.
Harper auto redemption sold last night for $999.99:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-BOWMAN-PLATINUM...3cba582fc8

(07-26-2011, 12:14 AM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: Damn you guys and temptation... Just went to the bay and picked up a box for a cool hundo... Now I'll have to open it when it comes in.Smile
...and so I got my box today... Pulled a Greinke Gold Auto Relic...and!!!

[Image: 2011BowmanPlatinumHarperRedemption.jpg]
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(07-29-2011, 08:59 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: ...and so I got my box today... Pulled a Greinke Gold Auto Relic...and!!!

[Image: 2011BowmanPlatinumHarperRedemption.jpg]
Your Welcome!!! ha ha j/k. Great Box.
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

Is there any way to tell which level refractor I would get? Would I be told what level refractor (Blue, Red, etc) once I redeem it?
Dave J.

Collecting current and former Georgia Tech sports stars, Hank Aaron, Mickey Mantle, Willie Mays, Ken Griffey Jr., and Albert Pujols

(07-29-2011, 09:06 PM)dandsbeck1 Wrote: Is there any way to tell which level refractor I would get? Would I be told what level refractor (Blue, Red, etc) once I redeem it?
It would say on the redeem card so you have the regular refractor but it is still a Harper auto!
[Image: Heyward.jpg]

Yea, but when you look them up there is no regular Harper Auto Refractor... Only numbered... But I will say when you look up 2011 Bowman Platinum Autograph Refractors it does show the regular Harper auto as the one for that list. But you're right, no matter what still an awesome pull.
Dave J.

Last year the refractor autos were the "base" autos, so it might be the regular auto
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

It's this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2011-Bowman-Platinum...5d2fb8b615

Nice pull!