`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Free Agency - UPDATE!!! Bears got Akoye and Barber!!! Whoo Hoo

RE: Free Agency - UPDATE!!! Are the Eagles Super Bowl Favorites???
Saints ehh? Really? We didn't need to do much tweaking down here, just free up some salary cap room. Saints did excellent in the draft. I'll take a wait and see attitude. BTW our players worked out together in the off season, and from the reports from training camp, they are jelling just fine. If the injury bug doesn't hit them like it did last year, there won't be any surprises. As to the Panthers, I wish Jamarc...I mean Cam all the best!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

They play the games for a reason. Vick could get broke in half the first game and with the way he plays there's good chances he will at some point in the season.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Former Cowboy Marion Barber just inked 2 year deal with the Chicago Bears.
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

(07-30-2011, 08:20 PM)sports_guy21 Wrote: Former Cowboy Marion Barber just inked 2 year deal with the Chicago Bears.
And they picked up Amobi Okoye as well. Damn Im shocked the Bears are this aggressive. I love it!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-30-2011, 06:28 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: Saints ehh? Really? We didn't need to do much tweaking down here, just free up some salary cap room. Saints did excellent in the draft. I'll take a wait and see attitude. BTW our players worked out together in the off season, and from the reports from training camp, they are jelling just fine. If the injury bug doesn't hit them like it did last year, there won't be any surprises. As to the Panthers, I wish Jamarc...I mean Cam all the best!
Hey now...!!!
Don't jinx my teams' first ever #1 pick! Wink
I didn't want the Panthers to pick him, but they did. I don't have a choice as to what I want/need to see from him. If Smitty was impressed enough to stay, I think Cam will be pretty good. The Panthers upped the TE position with some stout blockers and Otah is coming back. Don't be surprised if my Panthers upset NO in either game this season. Smile
(07-30-2011, 06:20 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Eagles are adding guys left and right!!! Are they the Super Bowl favorites? I think so. No one in the division will compete so easy road to the playoffs. The Bears will fall. Atl will fall. Saints ehh. Packers will be good. Packers vs. Eagles in the NFC championship game or am I crazy?
I would not be surprised by that match-up. I think some team will step up and knock off one of those teams before the NFC Championship game though. It seems to happen every year. Just look at the Saints/Eagles/Falcons and the Colts/Pats last year. Then in 2009, the Pats and Chargers got upset in the playoffs. In 2008, Miami and Minnesota got upset in the 1st Rd., then the Titans, Giants and Panthers got upset in the 2nd Rd. You never know what team is going to step up or happen to get healthy again during the PO's.