Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold Standard box break highlights

Gold Standard box break highlights
Got a Thunder Box, which was cool.

[Image: GoldBox.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Gold Standard box break highlights
Not too shabby did you see someone pulled a golden ticket its on the bay for 30k!!
NEED: Thabeet, Pendergraph, Andersen, Flynn, Derozan Crown Royale Rookies.

(07-25-2011, 10:45 AM)xxkobex8bryantxx Wrote: Not too shabby did you see someone pulled a golden ticket its on the bay for 30k!!
No, I didn't, I have to look that up! We open a case at my LCS, 3 Kobe Autos, I didn't get one, didn't get any of the case hits... but happy since I collect OKC Thunder.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

umm, that ticket doesn't look like the one that they showed in the video.. http://youtu.be/zdJfXmn85os?t=7m5s

(07-25-2011, 11:00 AM)folkertino Wrote: umm, that ticket doesn't look like the one that they showed in the video.. http://youtu.be/zdJfXmn85os?t=7m5s
They totally don't look alike. What kind of scam is that?
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

I like the Aldridge you got. Don't think I'd have anything to trade for it though. Not at the moment at any rate.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-25-2011, 04:39 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: They totally don't look alike. What kind of scam is that?
Your right I didnt think they were blank like that maybe all the writing is on the other side? It is from Taiwan but the seller has 100% feedback.
NEED: Thabeet, Pendergraph, Andersen, Flynn, Derozan Crown Royale Rookies.