Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greatest pickup EVER! WESTSIDE BABY!

Greatest pickup EVER! WESTSIDE BABY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWAX:IT

Saw this card on another popular site a couple years ago. The guy who pulled it had sold it before I could snatch it. Well, it popped back up! A 2008 Bowman Aflac Autographs Josh Vitters...WITH A "WESTSIDE" inscription!!! The same one from 3 years ago! I asked if I could buy it straight up and made an offer he couldn't refuse. Can't wait for it to get here! Overpaid, but I am HAPPY!! (Yes, I paid for insurance...with PayPal ; )

The puller is a reputable member on another reputable site. So I have little doubts on it's authenticity. I plan on sending it to get graded or authenticated. Does PSA or Beckett Grading do inscriptions and such?
[Image: vitterswest.jpg]

Wants: JOSH VITTERS, Matt Davidson, Peyton Manning, and Cubs.

RE: Greatest pickup EVER! WESTSIDE BABY!
Congrats on the neat Pick Up!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Congrats on the pickup man, love the unique inscriptions. I used to be friends with a guy who collected Vitters and has the same card you're describing without the inscription. I know he wanted one like yours though. Congrats and post a scan when it arrives!
[Image: Sports_guy21_Beckett-Banner.png]

(07-24-2011, 10:50 PM)beginesj Wrote: Congrats on the neat Pick Up!!
Thank you!

Sweet Card, Congrats
[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 10:14 PM)rushspencer Wrote: Does PSA or Beckett Grading do inscriptions and such?
Yes, BGS grades inscriptions as long as the card is pack pulled and is not after market. However, Beckett also grades the card. If you just want the Auto graded you should go with PSA/DNA.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

^ Thanks man

Sweet! Gotta love inscriptions!
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]