`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Box's Allen & Ginter

RE: 2 Box's Allen & Ginter
That McEnroe is really strange and I would guess not intended to be released that way, there is no blank back parallel except for that ToppsVault program. Very strange and unique, do your homework before getting rid of that.
If you want to trade any of the mini's I'm making good progress on my set but need as much help as I can get.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-24-2011, 09:39 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: That McEnroe is really strange and I would guess not intended to be released that way, there is no blank back parallel except for that ToppsVault program. Very strange and unique, do your homework before getting rid of that.
If you want to trade any of the mini's I'm making good progress on my set but need as much help as I can get.
I was thinking that too, I figured the NNO would at least have writing on the back or something like that.

Don't get me wrong I was very happy with the second box it was the first box with 2 of the same relic that had me upset. The second box made it all worth it. LOL

I know it would be borderline "unethical", but I wonder if there would be a way to x-ray a rip card and see what's inside?

There must be a way

(07-24-2011, 10:03 PM)cincycap83 Wrote: I know it would be borderline "unethical", but I wonder if there would be a way to x-ray a rip card and see what's inside?

There must be a way
I ripped a Lester /25 and got a Mike Stanton #367 mini. It had 2 black pieces of some sort of material on either side that may prevent it.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

the mini nno's are exactly that, no number where it would normally be. the back of the card is normal besides that. the mcenroe you have is an error i believe. if someone else has a blank back i have yet to see it besides those topps blank back things they sell on the other site.

(07-24-2011, 10:03 PM)cincycap83 Wrote: I know it would be borderline "unethical", but I wonder if there would be a way to x-ray a rip card and see what's inside?

There must be a way
Last year I think people used a flashlight to look in it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

I don't think the flashlight works anymore, I have seen some you tube videos of people ripping the cards and they are covered with black strips. So I am guessing you can't see through them. I think I have decided to RIP the card now, just going to wait until my son is home to do it and hope for the best!

The black minis with blank backs are some type of error. I was watching a michael pineda on ebay that I think sold for $40-50. The only way you'll get an idea of sale value is to list it on ebay with a BIN/BO or just let it run in a regular auction.

If you get an EXT mini of anybody in my sig or a current Red, I really want it
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Ok decided to RIP the Stanton and even my son was disappointed LOL

Here is a scan of what we got.

[Image: ag001.jpg]

Someone I wish the Cardinals would get but not the card I was expecting LOL