`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stop at the lcs

stop at the lcs
so i decided to go to my lcs after having lunch with my parents. got a few packs of 2011 upper deck and 2 packs of elite

heres the damage, ud first
20th anniv parrelells
jerry rice,cam newton, mark ingram kellen winslow, aj green, and dj williams
RCs
blaine gilbert, lance kendricks, ryan bartholomew, shaun chapas, eric hagg, jj watt, chykie brown, daniel thomas

and the lone auto is..........jamie harper
oh and i almost forgot the 2 pulls from elite werejohnny knox down and distance jersey and troy polamalu hit list jersey

RE: stop at the lcs
Are any of the rookies out of Elite?

(07-22-2011, 04:31 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Are any of the rookies out of Elite?
Are you building Elite now? Grr... we're going to be in competition for forever!

not from these to but from the crappy box i opened a couple weeks ago i got some

(07-22-2011, 05:34 PM)usafshelland Wrote: Are you building Elite now? Grr... we're going to be in competition for forever!
Heh... I have been building it off and on.. It's the last one I am doing until Certified comes out.. It's a little easier than Prestige because there are no SPs and it just seems to be easier... I'd say I have at least a third to a half of the rookies.. I'm taking my time.,. No rush..

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

will you check me for the troy polamalu?
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/