Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 boxes of Allen & Ginter

RE: 6 boxes of Allen & Ginter
Who was the NNO mini?
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I feel lucky. I have bought 2 1/2 boxes of A&G this year and pulled 3 autos. Bought 12 packs today. Chone Figgins Auto, wandy rodriguez NNO mini. A couple other nice mini's. Feeling lucky I guess

Chapman Auto
Figgins Auto
Auriemma Auto

and 4 relics....
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

(07-23-2011, 09:05 AM)javahey1982 Wrote: Broke 6 boxes the other day, and I wonder why I keep spending money on them. Got 1 auto out of all of them, a soccer goalie (Tim Howard). Pulled 2 of the flora minis, a Pena travel day plaid relic, 1 NNO mini, a John McEnroe redemption relic, and that's about it. I think I'll be saving my money for Triple Threads, Marquee, and Lineage instead.
I have extras of Flora #2 I would be willing to trade for your Flora.I need Flora #3,4,5

(07-23-2011, 10:15 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: If you have any desire to be rid of the mini's I'd be interested in either trading for them or buying them (all of them).
LMK
Pete
Hey Pete, I got a Lincecum Mini if ya need
[Image: WillTheThrillSig.jpg]

(07-23-2011, 09:05 AM)javahey1982 Wrote: Broke 6 boxes the other day, and I wonder why I keep spending money on them. Got 1 auto out of all of them, a soccer goalie (Tim Howard). Pulled 2 of the flora minis, a Pena travel day plaid relic, 1 NNO mini, a John McEnroe redemption relic, and that's about it. I think I'll be saving my money for Triple Threads, Marquee, and Lineage instead.
I would also be inerested in your mini(non insert). I have alot of this product so just let me know what you are looking for them. I even have minis to trade for minis.