`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Tempted!

RE: So Tempted!
(07-24-2011, 10:14 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Congratulations and good luck at the same time. Smile Who knows, maybe you can get her into cards as well. Smile

Yep, that's what I meant. Smile
Haha that is my ultimate goal, but who knows. I just want to make sure that she has everything she needs. My wife and I both have great jobs but it would be nice to start saving money for her. I guess I could just keep my collection and just stop collecting for a couple years?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 07:34 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha that is my ultimate goal, but who knows. I just want to make sure that she has everything she needs. My wife and I both have great jobs but it would be nice to start saving money for her. I guess I could just keep my collection and just stop collecting for a couple years?
exactly nick, lifes to short to have regrets, if i were to sell all off my pc and didnt need the money, i would be kicking myself for a long time.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I'm in no way a financial adviser, and in no way do I believe sports cards should be used for investment purposes, but in my personal opinion, you should sell off all Weavers and Allens /25 and higher (unless you can let go of all of them) and grade your Jordans with the profits from those sales. That way, in 18 years, they will still be in the same shape and worth a lot more money. And if I ever get my lazy butt in gear and get the group submissions going, it'd only be $7 a pop. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-25-2011, 03:05 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm in no way a financial adviser, and in no way do I believe sports cards should be used for investment purposes, but in my personal opinion, you should sell off all Weavers and Allens /25 and higher (unless you can let go of all of them) and grade your Jordans with the profits from those sales. That way, in 18 years, they will still be in the same shape and worth a lot more money. And if I ever get my lazy butt in gear and get the group submissions going, it'd only be $7 a pop. Smile
Haha we must think alike because that is my current thoughts. I may send some of my nicer Durant RCs for grading and my MJ cards as well. I am not sure if I will ever do this or not but recently I have really been considering it.

(07-25-2011, 11:35 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Haha we must think alike because that is my current thoughts. I may send some of my nicer Durant RCs for grading and my MJ cards as well. I am not sure if I will ever do this or not but recently I have really been considering it.
Just curious how many years have you been collecting??
[Image: jonathancard.png]

(07-25-2011, 11:43 PM)jonathancard Wrote: Just curious how many years have you been collecting??
I collected when I was younger (between 10-15). Then I got back into it again a couple years ago...so all together probably 7 years