Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
READY TO TRADE!!!!

READY TO TRADE!!!!
Whats Up Everyone:

I have a huge collection and I have started to put up some of my better cards - But I have SOOOOOO Many More cards to put up!!!

Ive worked for the Ted Williams Family for a Couple Years - Ran & Owned my own Card Store & collected and dealt Sports Cards for 25 years!!! I know the hobby & LOVE IT!!!

Take a look at what have and lets make some trades & keep the Hobby fun!!! Still to this day = even as Father of 4 - a Grandfather of 4 = I FIND TRADING the funnest part of this hobby

So take some time - add me as a friend & if you see anything you like - Lets work out a trade

Take Care
Brizmit23

RE: READY TO TRADE!!!!
Welcome to Beckett its a great place with great members! I'd suggest a photobucket account to showcase your cards.The org is always good but sometimes people just like the look or patches on a certain card which cant be shown in the org and thats why a photobucket will help visually. Tongue how did you work for Ted Williams family or at a Ted Williams store and still collect Yankees lol

Dang you got a lot of nice cards Smile I've got a few listed as wants but they carry decent BV's so if you can find something I have FT that works let me know!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Check out my photobucket link at the bottom of this post (in my signature) and PM me with anything that you may like.

Trading is also my favorite part of the Hobby.... I buy and sell some, but it is just not the same as haggling out a trade that two collectors can enjoy.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!