`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jets logos

RE: New Jets logos
(07-23-2011, 10:06 AM)azicet Wrote: As an Islanders fan, I've certainly seen what a BAD logo looks like. The Jets new logo is pretty nice.
The current logo or that Gawd awful logo from the mid 90's of Captain Highliner in his rain gear? Smile Nothing was worse than those ugly looking yellow Canuck uniforms from the early 80's.

It looks like a baseball logo. I don't know how else to describe it.

(07-24-2011, 12:02 PM)jafi1972 Wrote: The current logo or that Gawd awful logo from the mid 90's of Captain Highliner in his rain gear? Smile Nothing was worse than those ugly looking yellow Canuck uniforms from the early 80's.
What about the first generation Phoenix Coyotes with the cartoon dog?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(07-24-2011, 12:02 PM)jafi1972 Wrote: The current logo or that Gawd awful logo from the mid 90's of Captain Highliner in his rain gear? Smile Nothing was worse than those ugly looking yellow Canuck uniforms from the early 80's.
I meant the "Gordon's Fisherman" logo, undoubtedly the WORST hockey logo of all time.

(07-24-2011, 01:07 PM)wickabee Wrote: It looks like a baseball logo. I don't know how else to describe it.

What about the first generation Phoenix Coyotes with the cartoon dog?
now that you mention it, it does look like something a baseball team would have!!
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]

awesome i think there great