`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still unsure.....but here it is....scan...

RE: Still unsure.....but here it is....scan...
pretty cool Smile not too shabby of a BDay gift Wink

That is a fantastic hit from a SignaCuts box!! Congrats!! Some of those cards look pretty bad. They've just cut up another card with an autograph on it and used that. But the price is tempting. To get a Bob Griese cut auto is great!!

Thanks guys!!! I definitely liked the hit!!!!! So in the future if I find a Signa Cut I'm going for it Big Grin

Very nice hit! Congrats!

Nice pull. IDK about that product though. The price seems right but looking at the listings on Ebay looks like pulling a player that you have ever heard of is a long shot. Id say you got pretty lucky considering.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I think it's a pretty solid product. Nice hit. Since it's not NFL licensed it's hard to gauge the staying power tho.

Its a nice card and if you got it at a good price well Happy Birthday to you. With that said, Im not a fan of these type products as they are essentially destroying a nice Bob Griese item to get this cut auto.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Tristar is a legitimate company, until Topps was awarded the sole Minor League Baseball license contract for cards, Tristar was the only licensed company allowed to make Minor League baseball cards, so don't be afraid to buy them.

Now Razor/Leaf stuff, I wouldn't touch since they have been known to put auto penned autographs in their products
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-22-2011, 08:49 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Now Razor/Leaf stuff, I wouldn't touch since they have been known to put auto penned autographs in their products
Ouch I will remember that!!! Thanks shezdoni Smile

It's great reading all the comments!!!! I learn so much when posting threads and reading the vast amount of knowledge everyone has on here Smile