Weekend Deal Making - Heavy Scans

Weekend Deal Making - Heavy Scans
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Weekend Deal Making - Heavy Scans
Super sorry for delay, your cards were shipped today!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

cmb on the manning + manning auto

I could use the Chad Pennington jersey.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-22-2011, 04:39 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I could use the Chad Pennington jersey.
I just decided I am going to try and make the 09 Topps Mayo relics set because they are low value and will give me fiar cards to trade some of the low end stuff for. This and 2010 Limited Threads jersey set. Both average a lot of $6 and $8. Do you have any or think you can get your hands on some?

PCMB for the Manning's Smile I'd also trade some of the stuff marked NFT, too. Incoming is a Barry Sanders/Reggie Bush co-signers gold /25 if you'd be interested in that...
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(07-22-2011, 04:48 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I just decided I am going to try and make the 09 Topps Mayo relics set because they are low value and will give me fiar cards to trade some of the low end stuff for. This and 2010 Limited Threads jersey set. Both average a lot of $6 and $8. Do you have any or think you can get your hands on some?
I dont think so. Most my trades are just random. As for the 2010 limited set. I need to get some trade bait as I miss my set already. lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(07-22-2011, 04:59 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I dont think so. Most my trades are just random. As for the 2010 limited set. I need to get some trade bait as I miss my set already. lol.
I cracked 31 boxes of the limited so I have a ton, let me know what you need. I am only looking to make the Threads set so the base, parrallels, auto, insert parallels, etc. Everything is available.

(07-22-2011, 05:10 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I cracked 31 boxes of the limited so I have a ton, let me know what you need. I am only looking to make the Threads set so the base, parrallels, auto, insert parallels, etc. Everything is available.
im not collecting the threads set. I was collecting the material monikers set. I just traded you 7 of them. ugh...lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341