`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need opinions on 1/1 value

Need opinions on 1/1 value
I posted a thread a while back about pulling a 2010 Gridiron Gear 1/1 Jason Witten auto from a blaster. I was so excited about getting something like that from a blaster that I didn't ask anyone what they thought it might be worth. I know that there are many variables and it depends on what a particular person is willing to pay, but just would like to hear your thoughts. Also, pulled this Aaron Hernandez #/5 and would like opinions as well. Also got it out of a blaster so I guess I did pretty well on retail this year...lol. Thanks.
[Image: 2011-06-28115005.jpg]
[Image: 2011-06-28114934.jpg]
[Image: utf-8BSU1HMDE0MDMuanBn.jpg]

RE: Need opinions on 1/1 value
Congrats!! Pulling a 1/1 is always a great feeling. Doesn't matter who the player is.

As far as value...that's anyone's guess. A Brady 1/1 or Manning 1/1, the really big stars, would cost a fortune. Jason Witten is still a great player. If you ever think about selling it, think how much it is worth to you, and have a look at what the value of a similar 1/1 is. What would someone be prepared to pay?

I would hold on to a 1/1 for a while though!!

Positives of that card? Witten has A LOT of collectors being he's from Tennessee and is playing on the Cowboys. He also does not have A LOT of cards for a player of his caliber. These things increase the value very well.... I would not be surprised to see it sell for $150-200....
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

He is a Dallas Cowboy, so it should be worth $7...... tops.

:-) Muahahaha!

(07-21-2011, 08:36 AM)joe callahan13 Wrote: He is a Dallas Cowboy, so it should be worth $7...... tops.

:-) Muahahaha!
That's a bit harsh. I'd say $10

What is this?! E bay?!! $12.50!! Beat that.

I don't really follow Witten so don't know how hardcore his fans are.. With that said though my rough estimate (considering all facors) would be somewhere in the $80-150 sell value. Congrats on the great pull!

The Witten is a $125 card. the NFL Logoshield 1/1 auto only sold for $161.
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

was gonna guess 100+.. 95% of the players in the league with a 1/1 stamped on the back normally goes skyrocket anyway because theyre kindve a big deal.. people know them. Smile

PLUS you may get lucky and have 2 guys needing/wanting the same card and go 12 rounds for the card and pay double what u expect,never know! haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

nice cards i have a jimmy clausen same auto jersey card numbered to five as well im still curious what these cards may be worth since i have yet to see any like it you hernandez is the first card that ive seen that looks exactly like my clausen hope someone can let u know what your cards worth i say keep them both i think hernandez is gonna be a good player within next few years
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]