Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny story... Mostly sad-
Tongue 
Funny story... Mostly sad-

So I rode my motorcycle to Walmart to take a look at the card aisle. I saw they had some blaster packs of 2011 Score Football so I just grabed one package to get a feel of them before buying anymore. I can't go home with something for myself without getting something for my two lil kids too. So I hit the toy aisle and picked them both something up. After checking out I got on my bike and stuffed the bag inside my shirt and twisted full throttle onto the highway. So going 60mph the wind was blowing so hard against the front of me it pulled the bag right out and hit the pavement then got hit by the stampede of cars behind me. So I circled around and pulled off the road and retrieved the bag. My son's toy was destroyed, my daugther's came out OK and the cards were busted out of the pack. I took a look at my cards when I got home which weren't nowhere near mint condition anymore and have a Julio Jones auto rookie card! Card looks like it hit the road at 60mph and ran over a half dozen times. Dang... Guess it's time to invest in saddlebags!
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

RE: Funny story... Mostly sad-
ouch sorry bro
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

thats a bad day, man...i wanna see the scan
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 12:01 AM)rogue655 Wrote: thats a bad day, man...i wanna see the scan
I'll try to get one loaded up... It's a sad sight! Guess I got bad karma cause I'm a falcons fan too, I wouldn't have been upset if it was a saints player, lol-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

It could have been worse... You could have fallen off your bike and been the thing the cars ran over.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Wow, that sucks, bad like. Those autos are tough enough to pull in hobby boxes, let alone blasters! Especially top-tier rookies like Julio Jones! Sorry to hear that man.

Thats awful!! Losing the cards and toys! You sound like me though, i cant buy myself something without getting the kids something as well. Too bad the pack had a hit and even if it didnt still hard to lose em. its sad to lose cards even commons to such a tragedy but at least you didnt fall off from the bike.

That stinks to put it mildly Sad Wish you mucho mojo on your next purchase Smile

Send it in for a replacement with a nice little letter asking how Score could put such a damaged card in its packs! lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(07-21-2011, 08:27 AM)branesergen Wrote: Send it in for a replacement with a nice little letter asking how Score could put such a damaged card in its packs! lol
Definitely do that!