`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW..Talk about a scam...

WOW..Talk about a scam...
This has got to be one of the biggest slimeballs I've seen..

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-LEAF-LIMITED-To...43a86ea177

Not only is that auto not even close to the real sig, but he also has a Tomlinson error card as well up for auction...

People are just low sometimes...
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: WOW..Talk about a scam...
(07-20-2011, 04:00 PM)arod1973 Wrote: This has got to be one of the biggest slimeballs I've seen..

http://cgi.ebay.com/2007-LEAF-LIMITED-To...43a86ea177

Not only is that auto not even close to the real sig, but he also has a Tomlinson error card as well up for auction...

People are just low sometimes...
Ya that auto is way off, the Brady part is done horribly.

What a sleezeball. Reported.

He has an LT and a Brady with the same error. What are the odds?

[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

What an a**h***!! Its crap like this that jus makes me sick..... & scared at the same time. It almost seems as if you have to always question a cards authenticity unless u pull it or it has been graded or authenticated.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

What a tool......
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

lol someone at leaf was sleeping on the job and he just happened to get both cards what a scumbag.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

wow that is ridiculous, its so obvious that it surprises me that people would bid on it
EDIT: lol did I put sunrises instead of surprises? wow fixed Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-20-2011, 04:40 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: wow that is ridiculous, its so obvious that it sunrises me that people would bid on it
It could be someone that doesn't do a lot in the way of cards maybe trying to buy a birthday present or something for a friend/loved one. Or possibly like a small store or antique store thinking they're getting a steal that they can turn around and resell in their stores.

I feel bad for whomever buys it. Someone is going to get ripped off and doesn't even know he's getting ripped off. It's ashamed ebay doesn't have people watching traffic (crap) like this.

(07-20-2011, 04:44 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: It could be someone that doesn't do a lot in the way of cards maybe trying to buy a birthday present or something for a friend/loved one. Or possibly like a small store or antique store thinking they're getting a steal that they can turn around and resell in their stores.

I feel bad for whomever buys it. Someone is going to get ripped off and doesn't even know he's getting ripped off. It's ashamed ebay doesn't have people watching traffic (crap) like this.
yea your right it is a huge ripoff and if it doesnt get taken down the price has a good chance to go a lot higher with 4 days left
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden