`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT SHOULD I GET?

WHAT SHOULD I GET?
Just got done watching some box breaks on the tube that got me in the mood to bust some wax :-). Its either Football or Basketball. Try to convince me to buy bball. $150 limit. What will it be?? ALSO, DOES ANYBODY WANT ME TO LOOK FOR SINGLES? IF SO; WHAT?

RE: WHAT SHOULD I GET?
(07-20-2011, 03:43 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Just got done watching some box breaks on the tube that got me in the mood to bust some wax :-). Its either Football or Basketball. Try to convince me to buy bball. $150 limit. What will it be??
Well, if you asked me, then I'd say Totally Certified, but I know you don't like them. Smile I have loved Donruss, but that could be just me. Do you just want boxes, or would you be willing to get a few packs of many things?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I'd be willing to get packs. Also, is there anything in particular you want me to look for? Certain players, set needs.....

(07-20-2011, 04:02 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: I'd be willing to get packs. Also, is there anything in particular you want me to look for? Certain players, set needs.....
Well, I would only want you to look for something if you saw stuff I have that you need/want. If I don't have anything, then there's no point. BUT, on the off chance I do have stuff you need, look for Pistons I don't currently have. Smile Even if it's just base.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

get a box of 10-11 limited, 10-11 donruss, and 09-10 season update. little over 150, but youll get some mojo out of limited, and fill your pack breaking needs with the other 2.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I never break basketball but I ordered a 10/11 certified from watching some breaks. It looks cool. I hope I get some john wall! (the only 10/11 rookie I know XD!)
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

I would say go with some 08-09 boxes, that rookie class is sick. 10-11 has John Wall and Cousins, but the class overall looks suspect compared to 08-09's.

Im sorry everybody but i've been looking for abox of 04-05 SP Authentic. I Talked to my guy and he can get them at $125 a box! So I ordered 1. It should be in first thing tomorrow.

good luck, you got a shot at hitting some nice cards. dwight rc autos are selling for a little under the box price but the dwight insert autos are selling for less then $30? hope you hit something nice, keep me in mind if you hit any jordans or lebrons.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Will do Ping ;-) There are a lot of nice autos in that year. Multiple Jordan, Kobe and Lebrons. The Kobe patch auto im looking for is in that set. Its a long shot being numbered to 10. But I'll have a shot to get a really nice card of 1 of the big 3 for a really good price. I'll post scans on either friday afternoon or saturday. Wish me luck :-P