`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brett Favre Auto

Brett Favre Auto
I came across a 2005 Upper Deck Signature Sensation Brett Favre autograph #2 of 4 and wondering what a fair price to pay for it the price tag says $300 is that out of the ballpark, I just dont want to get ripped off and I cant find any prices for it. Thanks

RE: Brett Favre Auto
Usually with stuff that low-#'ed, the "value" is whatever you're willing to pay. That kind of stuff doesn't have a "book value", so the value is in the eye of the beholder. I'd try to see if the owner is willing to budge before committing to buying it at the very least.

I think that $300 for that card is a little high, but fair. Very hard to put a BV on it because it's not a parallel card and so there are only 4 cards total (unlike, for example, an auto set that has a base /100, blue /50, gold/25, purple/5, etc... In that case the /5 is not worth as much as you would think). If you just want a Favre auto you can find them much cheaper. If you're crazy like me and want them all, then I think $300 is in the ballpark. BV would be at least that.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

$300 is fair IMO. His stuff sells like crazy. Also if there are only 4 copies that makes it more desirable to me. Try offering $225 first and work your way up. Good Luck!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341