`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2011 Ginter observations so far

RE: 2 2011 Ginter observations so far
(07-20-2011, 12:54 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: dude honestly, that guy is full of crap
how can you be so sure? it certainly wouldn't be the first time there was a quality control/collation issue.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

It's certainly possible that guy got those two autos in such a manner. I had two different jumbos of Topps series 2 that had two auto cards stuck together.
Is this thing on?

I did get 2 out of 1 pack in a blaster box from 2011 heritage. 1 was jackie robinson happy birthday auto and 1 was dick gertner real ones. Is it possible...yes....did his whole story seem fishy? yes
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

(07-20-2011, 11:57 AM)calripkenjrcollector Wrote: NOT TRUE! If you asked Beckett Member nuevouno003. Maybe you guys are buying your product from the wrong place. See his post. According to him, he bought a couple of packs and pulled TWO, that's right, he said "TWO" autographs in one pack. Let's all go to Wal - Mart.....
And one day it rained frogs. Doesn't mean it's likely
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Back to the OP's topic: I noticed last year the mini SP's 301-350 were easier to get versus any 1 of the 1-300. I have stacks upon stacks of 2010 A&G mini SP's. As far as the base set (and the other mini's variants) they are def tougher to pull than base.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-20-2011, 01:41 PM)swindlehurst Wrote: I did get 2 out of 1 pack in a blaster box from 2011 heritage. 1 was jackie robinson happy birthday auto and 1 was dick gertner real ones. Is it possible...yes....did his whole story seem fishy? yes
Wait a minute! Jackie Robinson came back from the dead and signed autos for Topps' 60th Anniversary?!?! You should list that one on ebay. Gonna pull in a ton of $
[Image: schmufferbannercopy.jpg]

(07-20-2011, 07:59 PM)schmuffer Wrote: Wait a minute! Jackie Robinson came back from the dead and signed autos for Topps' 60th Anniversary?!?! You should list that one on ebay. Gonna pull in a ton of $
lol...I should.....shows how bad work was today, it fried my brain. Not Jackie....Not Brooks....but Frank Robinson.

Jackie would be sweet
Collecting TCU Alums: LaDanian Tomlinson, Andy Dalton, Jeremy Kerley etc.
Looking for Mike Schmidt Pre-1980's, Auto, GU, and GU/Autos

I bought 1 box of 2011 ginter so far and in that box I pulled 1 auto(Nancy Lopez), Domonic Brown printing plate 1/1 and 2 more relics, one was a bat and the other a jersey. I also got a bazooka card1/25 and a flower card. Its just my luck guys. But honestly, i have had the best luck in Target and Walmart. i pulled a auto of that champion chef dude and several others. And when I pulled two outs out of one pack last night, (adrian gonzalez and Pacquio) that is so true. Trust me, it would be easy to make something up like that, but honestly im not. I already have them both up for sale on ebay. Go to target and walmart. They are loaded with some good stuff.

(07-20-2011, 12:54 PM)chiefsncards275 Wrote: dude honestly, that guy is full of crap

Scans?

(07-21-2011, 01:13 AM)nuevouno003 Wrote: I bought 1 box of 2011 ginter so far and in that box I pulled 1 auto(Nancy Lopez), Domonic Brown printing plate 1/1 and 2 more relics, one was a bat and the other a jersey. I also got a bazooka card1/25 and a flower card. Its just my luck guys. But honestly, i have had the best luck in Target and Walmart. i pulled a auto of that champion chef dude and several others. And when I pulled two outs out of one pack last night, (adrian gonzalez and Pacquio) that is so true. Trust me, it would be easy to make something up like that, but honestly im not. I already have them both up for sale on ebay. Go to target and walmart. They are loaded with some good stuff.
Must be easy when you search packs
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]