`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Mik and Redskins fans, check this out!!!

Hey Mik and Redskins fans, check this out!!!
Hey Mik, I thought you would get a kick out of this. It is referring to the days right after the lockout ends.

There will be acceleration in decision making when it comes to signings and trades in order to get the new roster into camp. With all this action happening so fast, can you imagine the chaos at 280 Park Avenue when the NFL has to review more than 1,000 contracts and renegotiations?

Can you imagine how difficult it will be to get a hold of a big-time agent to complete a deal with his client when he has 30 or 40 other clients looking for a deal?

Can you imagine what it will be like for a team's contract negotiator having to finish 40 contracts to get 90 players to camp?

All this in a span of about two weeks.

I'm excited. Think about all the bad decisions GMs make when they have weeks to plan and evaluate them. Accelerate that process by about 1,000 percent and it's anyone's guess what could happen. Someone's going to end up paying Johnnie Lee Higgins(notes) $85 million over four years due to a clerical error.

I expect Dan Snyder to just stack about $80 million in cash outside of Redskins Park, along with a sign that reads, "TAKE WHAT YOU THINK IS FAIR, AND PLEASE SHOW UP FOR THE START OF TRAINING CAMP."

Hahahahahahahaha, rotflmao! Funniest thing I have heard today for sure! Enjoy buddy! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]