IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My baseball cards for your MTG/Magic the Gathering

RE: My baseball cards for your MTG/Magic the Gathering
i have some, are you interested?

If you have any really old stuff, dont let it go cheap! Anything from Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Legends, or even Revised are bringing awesome prices. I searched around on eBay last night and was amazed to see what some of those cards are going for.

I remember when I was in the 8th grade I started playing magic (around the time 4th edition was new) I was at the comic shop I remember thinking how crazy it was that they were wanting $30/pack for Unlimited booster packs. Now you cant find them for under $500. Dual lands are now $100/ea (saw some beta ones at $1000+) and the black lotus will get you a down payment on a house.

(07-22-2011, 03:54 PM)cincycap83 Wrote: If you have any really old stuff, dont let it go cheap! Anything from Alpha, Beta, Unlimited, Arabian Nights, Legends, or even Revised are bringing awesome prices. I searched around on eBay last night and was amazed to see what some of those cards are going for.

I remember when I was in the 8th grade I started playing magic (around the time 4th edition was new) I was at the comic shop I remember thinking how crazy it was that they were wanting $30/pack for Unlimited booster packs. Now you cant find them for under $500. Dual lands are now $100/ea (saw some beta ones at $1000+) and the black lotus will get you a down payment on a house.
That is not entirely correct a lot of cards from the earlier sets are not worth much but some are as you say "bringing awesome prices" I'd love to get some of those higher end cards offered to me as I have plenty to trade for them. So if anyone has them please pm me.

I just sold a Black Lotus a few months ago for a little over $800 I'm pretty sure that would not be enough for a down payment on a house.
PM sent.

(07-22-2011, 03:29 PM)sportznuht Wrote: i have some, are you interested?
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]

MTG Please.
A picture of my store from a couple years ago. New pic in one month after renovation.
[Image: store_zps02d2d58b.jpg]