`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Packs Crown.. 6 Packs Classics MOJO!

2 Packs Crown.. 6 Packs Classics MOJO!
Went to my Lcs today for the first time in a long time (about an hour away) I really dont bust any wax being that i only collect Jordan inserts from the 90's.....But i got the itch today

I opened the last two packs of 09-10 Crown and got burnt!
[Image: court.jpg]

I opened the last pack of draft edition they had left and it yielded a jordan alma mater blue numbered to 99

Then i opened 6 packs of 09-10 classic and wasnt doing worth a crap until i saw the BOMB and i left the remaining 3 packs in the box
[Image: classics.jpg]
The lebron/Shaq in the middle is numbered to 250

The Scottie Pippen is the platinum Auto #ed 11/25 on card!

I will be entertaining offers Trade and sell, I will only trade for premium jordan inserts of the 90s that i need. otherwise it will be for sale. I believe i have everything marked right in my org to sell it..if not Jason will guide me through it! lol
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

RE: 2 Packs Crown.. 6 Packs Classics MOJO!
Nice Pippen!
WHY N0T?
[Image: 2gv4ftd.jpg]

interested in the Pippen, I don't have high end Jordans but might consider paying. send me a PM

I like the pippen, but I have only MJ stuff I could part with for it is probably the graded RC sticker. The MJ auto's I don't think I could part with for the Pippen. Please check it out. I could move the completed set of the 86-87 stickers if you would be interested?

My MJ stuff is in my PC sub-folder.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

PM me a price on the Pippen please. Thanks!
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

pm me a price please! also have some michael jordan 90's inserts you may be interested in! thx roger

hahahaha, we match, i was so shocked when i pulled this one 23/25, i didnt even know he was signing, i was pleasantly surprised. i love last years classics, some very nice on card autos to be had from this product, especially when it was down to like 65-70 a box i believe. nice hit blange, now if i could just match all the jordans you have.
[Image: 001-4.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thats awesome ping! Yeah i wish i could find some boxs from last year at a decent price......Dang you Blake Griffin for driving the prices up! lol I wish i had your autos
Looking for 90's Jordans $10-$80 BV

[Image: reedcopy.jpg]

Nice pipen
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK