`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hoping to sell collection

hoping to sell collection
Hey everybody. I haven't been on in a while because I just have too much going on right now and I'm too broke to continue collecting right now. I figured its time to pay some school loans and start saving for the future instead of blowing my money on cards.

If I gave a thorough list of my what collection contains would there be a few of you willing to offer me an estimate of what you believe I could get in return for it? I'm not sure I want to deal with eBay selling each card or lot individually, not enough time. I want to bulk most of it together. LMK thanks for any help..

RE: hoping to sell collection
a list would help figure a vaule as a lot.you shouldnt have a problem getting rid of them on here.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-19-2011, 02:12 PM)bman12 Wrote: a list would help figure a vaule as a lot.you shouldnt have a problem getting rid of them on here.
How does selling on Beckett work? Do they take a %?

Ill make a list of everything and see what kind of offers I get in. I just know Ill probably get a lot of people just looking to buy 1 card here and there.

When selling in a lot or bulk. Be ready to only get 10-15% of BV if your lucky.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

honestly, for lots with cards of bv of $3-8 dollars each, i never pay more than 7% of bv

(07-19-2011, 03:26 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: When selling in a lot or bulk. Be ready to only get 10-15% of BV if your lucky.
I have about 12k in BV including some real nice cards that should sell well on the bay. I was hoping to get between 2k-3k for all of it. Maybe thats asking too much for resale. If I sold it all on my own Im sure it would top that but I don't feel like putting in the work. Im going to talk to my LCS tonight and see what offer I get from him.
Now that I think about it, I probably could get only 1k selling in bulk... Ehh maybe Ill sell seperately.

Keep me in mind for the Longoria in your avatar!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Have any cards of Yadier Molina....of course his cards don't book for much, but I'm always looking to help out my girlfriend's collection of his cards.

I would be interested in Ryan Braun's that you have. Especially autographs. Bud Norris too.

sorry to hear that . Id def buy the longoria in your avatar right now, lmk if iconms dnt grab it