`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping this -Rare High End- Kobe INSERT for a Stockton auto.....

RE: Shopping this -Rare High End- Kobe INSERT for a Stockton auto.....
(07-19-2011, 04:18 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah, those two cats and Durant have added an MJ auto, A Malone and Kidd autos from sets that I am chasing in my sig, and that "showtime" Lakers Octograph.

I traded mainly those three players to acquire some nice HOF cards that I love. I will shed a little monetary value when I can trade a potential career for a HOF career that has already happened. Everyone can keep that in mind if they are dealing with me. Those types of trades have been my easiest deals to agree to.
With Collison being an exception, right? Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-19-2011, 04:20 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: With Collison being an exception, right? Smile
Are you telling me that Nick Collison is not a HOFer???? Sad
Naw, I'm just kidding.

I won't come out of my shoes for his stuff because most collectors don't chase his stuff. It is hard to find his Collison cards to be honest. I enjoy the chase and he is just my fan favorite really.

I am even kind of ashamed on how much I just spent on his Chrome Gold refractor RC #'d to 50. There was more competition for it than I had thought on a couple of them listed on fleabay.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-19-2011, 04:22 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Are you telling me that Nick Collison is not a HOFer???? Sad
Naw, I'm just kidding.

I won't come out of my shoes for his stuff because most collectors don't chase his stuff. It is hard to find his Collison cards to be honest. I enjoy the chase and he is just my fan favorite really.

I am even kind of ashamed on how much I just spent on his Chrome Gold refractor RC #'d to 50. There was more competition for it than I had thought on a couple of them listed on fleabay.
Yeah, well I can understand that. Smile You probably have a hard time finding his cards simply because everyone thinks nobody will pay for him. People want to use their free listings for the cards they know will sell. That's why I don't have a reason to sell on there, unless I sold all of my non-pc cards as a lot and was willing to sell it for way less than 1/20 BV. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards