`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping this -Rare High End- Kobe INSERT for a Stockton auto.....

Shopping this -Rare High End- Kobe INSERT for a Stockton auto.....
I am looking for a Stockton auto that catches my eye. I like the UD Black autos and the Chronology. Really open to any Stockton auto that I like the looks of really.

If I keep this Kobe, it is going to BGS and you can check the population reports on this card to see that they grade very very well.

[Image: kobeainium.jpg]
By got_watcha_want at 2011-07-19

The surface on this copy is immaculate and everything else would most likely get a 9.5 or better because to the acetate stock these cards are made of.

I am not a grader, but I would bet money that this card recieves a 9.5 or better if slabbed by BGS.

Please, offers sent will get the first response and I go by order of thread posts after that. So please post your offers or send them, thanks.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: Shopping this -Rare High End- Kobe INSERT for a Stockton auto.....
I have the 08-09 Topps signature /676 if you like that and if you could find something else to go with it let me know. Thanks
http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc471/kylel0926/

Want: Dwight Howard Autos, Patches & RC Refractors, RC Autos of Cousins, Greg Monroe, Derozan, Harden, Jrue Holiday, any other STAR Autos!

Freakin sweet card, wish I had a rare Stockton auto...Id probably trade you in a heartbeat Sad
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

is your hardwood westbrook up for grabs?
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

(07-19-2011, 03:31 PM)chemainus Wrote: is your hardwood westbrook up for grabs?
Sorry, if you saw that in the PC folder I just cut it from the trade folder last night because I traded it for a sweet PC card that is on the way.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

good lookn kobe, i also wish i had a stockton to give up, good luck man!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks Ping!

chemainus- Below is what I got with that Westbrook.

crimedawg and klarson - I will have to check you guys out tonight.

Everyone FYI- Hey, I traded that Hardwood Westbrook RC auto, a Griffin NT dual patch, and some other stuff for this........

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2006-0...sh-5985166

That pic is the actual card on the way I believe. It was the prize from the customer appreciation drawings that baycityfinest won earlier this month.

I am sooooo pumped, I have bid on dual autos of these two numerous times and this is actually the most common one of them. I finally got one afer coming out of my shoes in trade for it.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(07-19-2011, 04:03 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Thanks Ping!

chemainus- Below is what I got with that Westbrook.

crimedawg and klarson - I will have to check you guys out tonight.

Everyone FYI- Hey, I traded that Hardwood Westbrook RC auto, a Griffin NT dual patch, and some other stuff for this........

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2006-0...sh-5985166

That pic is the actual card on the way I believe. It was the prize from the customer appreciation drawings that baycityfinest won earlier this month.

I am sooooo pumped, I have bid on dual autos of these two numerous times and this is actually the most common one of them. I finally got one afer coming out of my shoes in trade for it.
Very nice!
Looking for rookies, autos, and patches current Canuck players in Canuck uniform and former Canuck stars IE Linden, Bure etc
Bucket: http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h100/h...or%20Sale/

Yeah you did. However, Nash and Kidd are for sure HOFers. Westbrook and Griffin, eh, maybe.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-19-2011, 04:10 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Yeah you did. However, Nash and Kidd are for sure HOFers. Westbrook and Griffin, eh, maybe.
Yeah, those two cats and Durant have added an MJ auto, A Malone and Kidd autos from sets that I am chasing in my sig, and that "showtime" Lakers Octograph.

I traded mainly those three players to acquire some nice HOF cards that I love. I will shed a little monetary value when I can trade a potential career for a HOF career that has already happened. Everyone can keep that in mind if they are dealing with me. Those types of trades have been my easiest deals to agree to.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....