`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to trade my baseball for your football

RE: Looking to trade my baseball for your football
lol. numbers don't stagger me as generally those offers are base. the tax write off and kids will like the cards
(07-20-2011, 09:46 PM)radarblip Wrote: I know, was hoping you would be staggered by the numbers and get a little crazy. Lol, the shipping would be $200+ probably. Will end up donating them I guess.

PS,,,how bout if I throw in 100k Basketball and about 49k Hockey,,,Lol
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Yep, I generally donate 50k a year.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

thats alot of cracking. I thankfully have one box of football base and one two row box of inserts.
(07-20-2011, 09:49 PM)radarblip Wrote: Yep, I generally donate 50k a year.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

offers and pms returned
My Flickr

saturday try
My Flickr

pms returned
My Flickr

what are u looking for i am gonna be loading some fb in the next few days and could hit u up when i do
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

just remembered I have a lot of the auto GU from 2000 SPx football, no Urlacher or Pennington but a lot of the others. Let me know if any of those interest you.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

looking for auto's and auto'd gu primarily...no press pass sage or aspire...will also trade for jsys depending on what i'm trading

(07-23-2011, 11:18 PM)rascrush Wrote: what are u looking for i am gonna be loading some fb in the next few days and could hit u up when i do

not sure if I remember any other rookie auto's from that set that I can use in all honesty

(07-23-2011, 11:21 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: just remembered I have a lot of the auto GU from 2000 SPx football, no Urlacher or Pennington but a lot of the others. Let me know if any of those interest you.
My Flickr

ok, had to check
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html