WHOZIT?,,,2008 Stadium Club 1/1 Original Sketch

RE: WHOZIT?,,,2008 Stadium Club 1/1 Original Sketch
i was thinking Brandon Phillips
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

Justin Upton?

Is there anything on the back or is it possible to contact topps to see which artists they used to draw these? Maybe you can contact the artist?

It looks like victorino to me. Not seeing rollins or upton like others do.

How can it be Hanley? Hanley doesnt have a mustache and the Marlins have no red on their uniforms or logo.

I would say its Jimmy Rollins for sure. Looking at the checklist Beckett has for the sketches in that product, Rollins is the only one it really could be. The signature next to the image also looks like it says Rollins.
[Image: bWSA7.png]
Collecting: Alfonso Soriano and Boston Red Sox

(07-19-2011, 12:23 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Justin Upton?
That was my first thought when I looked at it. I'd have to say with little doubt that's Justin Upton.
(07-19-2011, 05:14 PM)bazooka joe Wrote: How can it be Hanley? Hanley doesnt have a mustache and the Marlins have no red on their uniforms or logo.

I would say its Jimmy Rollins for sure. Looking at the checklist Beckett has for the sketches in that product, Rollins is the only one it really could be. The signature next to the image also looks like it says Rollins.
The signature is of the artist that drew each sketch, not from the player it depicts.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

D. Willis? What's on the back of the card?
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

[Image: scan0037.jpg]
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I agree Juan pierre cuz I know my chisox! He's also wearing a black hat + a black pinstriped jsy. Or send a pic to topps and ask.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Asking Topps would be like cheating with your Sister.

My first thought was Upton but was hoping for Chone Figgins.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel