`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anybody be interested in seeing some breaks from the National?

Would anybody be interested in seeing some breaks from the National?
I fly out in two weeks and will be busting alot of wax if i can locate what i want. I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in watching some breaks from the National? I will be probably busting $500-700 per night for the 5 nights that i will be there. They will mainly consist of 90's boxes(if i can find them). I don't know if this is should be in the box breaks forum. If it should then i apologize.

RE: Would anybody be interested in seeing some breaks from the National?
I moved it for ya. I'm sure we'd be interested in them. Would you be posting videos or pictures?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Thanks for moving it. It was on the fringe of a box break and a discussion of a box break. lol. I am probably going to take my scanner, but i may post some videos from my phone.

dude, you're looking to bust 3G? Wow! I'll definitely be interested in seeing that! Good luck, hope you pull some nice ones!

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I hope they're still making cards when I'm able to bust money like that. Should be within the next ten years. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I will also be attending with my brother and cousins(6 years in a row). There are 4 of us and each of us will be busting between $100-$300 a day of some more recent product. Will post scans when we get home. But regarding your post, yes, scan away!

Ok, party on Wayne. I will definitely be doing some major breaks. I will most likely bust $3000-4000 worth while i am in Chicago. It all depends on what my Jordan Gold Label Red /100 brings. Either way it will be a good time.

i see a couple of weeks ago, one sold on ebay for 400 shipped, only 1 bid. good luck on your breaks and sweet mj you got there!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I'd love to see some vids and or scans! Does the national move from state to state every year?

I love to see some breaks. Hopefully one day I'll be able to bust $3000+ at Nationals.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan