IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Rookie Scams

Jordan Rookie Scams
Ok was bored and tired so was surfing the bay and found this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0556563520

I know there are lots of Jordan Fakes out there, but dont most of the fakes have the right back on them. So to me this seems way out there as a rip off and the bids are up to 300 all ready.My question to You all. Should we make one thread about all of the scams. not just the Jordans to help protect us all from falling into a buying that SICK 4 color Patch thats been put in there by some scammer. I my self have been very scared to buy some cards because the patch is too nice and the guy has 30 cards for sell and they all are 4 or 5 color. It may just be me but I think the card companies should have a master list of the really nice patches and publish them. I dont know I am just tired of seeing all the scamers, sorry to rant, just one of those nites.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]

RE: Jordan Rookie Scams
I don't see anything wrong with the listing other than him having the wrong back picture. Also if you check his other auction of the Star card, he has the wrong back photo for that one, so I really don't see any issue with the auction. It's a very nice looking Jordan rc card.

RE: Jordan Rookie Scams
haha told ya tired and didnt look at the others just this one was the last of the junk I saw and was fustrated at the way some of these people take advantage of people. Good look out see thats what I mean more Eyes out there the better we are as a group.

(07-19-2011, 02:25 AM)kct1 Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with the listing other than him having the wrong back picture. Also if you check his other auction of the Star card, he has the wrong back photo for that one, so I really don't see any issue with the auction. It's a very nice looking Jordan rc card.
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]