`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'06 Ovation Hobby

'06 Ovation Hobby
Well I bought my first box since Christmas. My local shop had a box for $39. Thought why not and the wife will not shoot me for that price. Bah it was a dud.

#/99 Ben Johnson (Oakland A's) Auto
Eric Chavez GU

I've noticed that baseball is a lot more miss than hit than w/ football. That is why I usually do football, but love baseball none the less. Smile

Comments are welcomed.
I collect Mike Piazza, Joe Flacco, Peyton Manning, and Jeff Gordon. Other than
that, whatever catches my eye. Now working on the set 09 SP Signature Signs of t
he Superbowl!

RE: '06 Ovation Hobby
Win some, you lose some
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Ouch that hurt
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(07-19-2011, 06:40 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Ouch that hurt
Yup sure did. The only baseball product that really has treated me well has been the Triple Threads.
that, whatever catches my eye. Now working on the set 09 SP Signature Signs of t
he Superbowl!

I did well with the first box that I bought about a month ago for $31.95. Ken Griffey Jr. Curtain Calls Autograph and a Felix Hernandez Game Used Jersey. I ordered a second box for delivery with my 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Platinum that I have on preorder.

(07-18-2011, 02:05 PM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Win some, you lose some
Win some, you lose most.

At least you only payed 39 dollars rather than closer to 100 that it was when it first came out. Let me know if you happened to pull base cards 59 and 69, I need them for my set. I would also be interested in the rookie base card you pulled if I dont have it.

Dan

(07-19-2011, 03:04 PM)dlcarst Wrote: At least you only payed 39 dollars rather than closer to 100 that it was when it first came out. Let me know if you happened to pull base cards 59 and 69, I need them for my set. I would also be interested in the rookie base card you pulled if I dont have it.

Dan

Will do!
he Superbowl!

(07-19-2011, 02:10 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Win some, you lose most.
The glass is precisely three-eighths full
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

Topps is getting greedy. Less hits per box if you ask me.