`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 UD Legendary Cuts

2011 UD Legendary Cuts
I bought a box of 2011 UD Legendary Cuts about a month ago. The cut signature I recieved was of Hans Lobert and was #'d 3/5. I have no idea what this is worth but I hope someone can help me out. I looked up who he was and he had a pretty interesting history.He is regarded as one of the fastest players ever, if not the fastest. He also got his name "Hans" from his former teammate, Honus Wagner. I would think this would be worth a good amount since its only #'d to 5. I looked up Hans on beckett and according to the site he only has one other autograph produced of him besides the 5 in the set. It was a 2005 Donruss Signature Stamps Centennial Autograph #6-2 Hans Lobert 1/1. If anyone could help me of what they think this card could possibly be worth it would really help. Thanks for looking!

RE: 2011 UD Legendary Cuts
I found a payroll check that asked 80 on the bay and a PSA certified auto on a postcard that asked for for 90...neither of them sold. It sounds pretty cool, though. I'd say low $100 range,maybe? I love those obscure autos. Makes you do a little research.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Thats the first cut signature card i've ever had. I thought it was really cool. I wish the boxes werent so expensive or i would buy more. Thanks for your help. Hopefully I can find a buyer. lol.

(07-19-2011, 11:05 AM)r2r187 Wrote: Thats the first cut signature card i've ever had. I thought it was really cool. I wish the boxes werent so expensive or i would buy more. Thanks for your help. Hopefully I can find a buyer. lol.
Good luck! I'd love to try a box some time...IF they were cheaper lol. Nice pull, though!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends