`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Wrestling for Your Hockey?

My Wrestling for Your Hockey?
Title says it all... looking to make my collection hockey-only (aside from a few pieces in my PC).

Please take a look at my org & send trade offers over if you see something you can use. Thanks!

RE: My Wrestling for Your Hockey?
Interested in your SoCal Val auto. any particular hockey you're looking for?
(07-18-2011, 09:38 AM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Title says it all... looking to make my collection hockey-only (aside from a few pieces in my PC).

Please take a look at my org & send trade offers over if you see something you can use. Thanks!

(07-20-2011, 11:31 PM)jwtragic Wrote: Interested in your SoCal Val auto. any particular hockey you're looking for?
My collection is mostly NY Rangers -- particularly of 3 rookies from this season (McDonagh, Stepan, Zuccarello); but I'm willing to look at all lists.

Don't have much in the RC dept but I will check through my Rangers. Have to list my traders in my profile still. Also have this bucket you can look through.
http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p163/...c/traders/

Bump - still have lots of wrestling left for trade.

See anything in my bucket that you liked?

(07-23-2011, 09:43 AM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Bump - still have lots of wrestling left for trade.

(07-24-2011, 11:08 PM)jwtragic Wrote: See anything in my bucket that you liked?
How about the Brian Boyle Letterman?

Done!

PM me your address and I'll send out in the next couple days Smile

(07-24-2011, 11:17 PM)frankthefrowner Wrote: How about the Brian Boyle Letterman?

Still have more wrestling to trade for hockey!

It's a rainy day here in NY and I'm looking to trade. Added a few new pieces to my tradelist. Check it out & feel free to send me an open offer. Thanks!