`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Baseball for Your Hockey?

My Baseball for Your Hockey?
Title says it all... looking to make my collection hockey-only (aside from a few pieces in my PC).

Please take a look at my org & send trade offers over if you see something you can use. Thanks!

RE: My Baseball for Your Hockey?
please check me, I have lots of hockey for trade
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Please check my organize. I have tons of autographed cards including some hockey, and a few hockey cards I would like to get rid of. I also have some WWE event used/worn cards that I would trade. Let me know if you find anything you like! Thanks!

Check me too. Trying to get rid of what i have left over.
Collect GU/AU of Biggio, Berkman, and Oswalt. Also interested in any Astros/Rangers GU/AU cards. Thanks!

Updated: 7/12/2011
Collecting: 2011 Topps Comm Patch, have 37/100

Sent you an offer, looking to trade my hocket

Take a look at my organizer..

I have a complete unopened 1992-1993 Topps stadium club Members only set with 500 cards, album, and master photos
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

(07-18-2011, 04:31 PM)happy14027 Wrote: I have a complete unopened 1992-1993 Topps stadium club Members only set with 500 cards, album, and master photos
Let me know if my org has anything you'd be interested in.

Open offer sent, lots of Hockey FT...plus more to add. Thanks

(07-18-2011, 09:34 AM)frankthefrowner Wrote: Title says it all... looking to make my collection hockey-only (aside from a few pieces in my PC).

Please take a look at my org & send trade offers over if you see something you can use. Thanks!
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Added a bunch of new stuff to my baseball org. Still looking to trade it all for hockey stuff.