`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WTTF Jason Varitek

RE: WTTF Jason Varitek
(07-24-2011, 11:23 PM)killrbees17 Wrote: What value do you place on the 2008 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Jersey Laundry Tag #78 Jason Varitek/15? And check if I have anything that you're willing to trade it for.
I love that 1/1 but I doubt I have anything to trade for it but I just added 113 Football GU and Autos to my Org tonight. I'll be adding more tomorrow. I also have more Baseball coming from the bay this week. Thanks for the post and to all that have helped out in the past few weeks.
nothing in ur org jumps out at me, but im taking offers for the laundry tag and 1/1 if youd like to make one. id be happy to consider it!

(07-24-2011, 11:28 PM)sportznuht Wrote: nothing in ur org jumps out at me, but im taking offers for the laundry tag and 1/1 if youd like to make one. id be happy to consider it!
I'd like to make a cash offer but really can't do that right now. I will be adding tons of good stuff in my org all week long. Baseball,football and Nascar. LMK if you see something you like pop up in there. Thanks.

[Image: 5990000932_c874f0ce46_m.jpg]

(07-24-2011, 11:51 PM)killrbees17 Wrote: I'd like to make a cash offer but really can't do that right now. I will be adding tons of good stuff in my org all week long. Baseball,football and Nascar. LMK if you see something you like pop up in there. Thanks.
no problem. hopefully something will. hint- i have a soft spot for jeter and sabathia Big Grin

(07-24-2011, 11:53 PM)sportznuht Wrote: no problem. hopefully something will. hint- i have a soft spot for jeter and sabathia Big Grin
I'll be stopping in at my LCS tomorrow to redeem my Prime 9 redemption so I will see if I can spot something good.

If anyone sees anything that they want in my org for some Varitek they don't mind trading then send me an offer. Thanks to all of you here for helping me out with this.

(07-18-2011, 01:50 AM)killrbees17 Wrote: I added almost 2000 cards into my Org the past 2 weeks and there is probably something in there for everybody. I like refractors, SP's, serial numbered and GU. Lots of base cards of his needed as well and I have the same type of stuff to trade for what I am looking for.
If you see something that you want in my Org pick whatever cards you want and send me an open offer. I also want to trade for any refractors, SP's, serial numbered and GU Red Sox that I need too.
Shoot me an offer if you see something you like.
I will show you this, but keep in mind I am a Sox fan too. It will be hard to get a trade done because of that, but I am willing to try. You have to be willing to give up Red Sox also.
[Image: 052309b9.jpg]
The auto's are in my "vault" and not even in the org. but will add them if we work something out.

PM sent, thanks.