`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need some info- Master Photo Winner Card #7 Ripken Jr..

Need some info- Master Photo Winner Card #7 Ripken Jr..
Hi everyone. Tonight a pulled a 1993 Stadium Club Master Photo Winner #7 Cal Ripken Jr. card. It's about 17 years too late to send but are these still worth anything? From what info I have scraped up so far it's seeming like these might be somewhat rare? I havent really been able to find anything solid on pricing. Its listed in Beckett but with a price of N/A. Can anyone help me out with this?

RE: Need some info- Master Photo Winner Card #7 Ripken Jr..
Hope this helps:

Each of the three Stadium Club series features Master Photos, uncropped versions of the regular Stadium Club cards. Each Master Photo is inlaid in a 5" by 7" white frame and bordered with a prismatic foil trim. The Master Photos were made available to the public in two ways. First, one in every 24 packs included a Master Photo winner card redeemable for a group of three Master Photos until Jan. 31, 1994. Second, each hobby box contained one Master Photo. The cards are unnumbered and checklisted below in alphabetical order within series I (1-12), II (13-24), and III (25-30). Two different versions of these master photos were issued, one with and one without the "Members Only" gold foil seal at the upper right corner. The "Members Only" Master Photos were only available with the direct-mail solicited 750-card Stadium Club Members Only set. [Collapse]

RE: Need some info- Master Photo Winner Card #7 Ripken Jr..
(07-18-2011, 01:33 AM)evolb909 Wrote: Hope this helps:

Each of the three Stadium Club series features Master Photos, uncropped versions of the regular Stadium Club cards. Each Master Photo is inlaid in a 5" by 7" white frame and bordered with a prismatic foil trim. The Master Photos were made available to the public in two ways. First, one in every 24 packs included a Master Photo winner card redeemable for a group of three Master Photos until Jan. 31, 1994. Second, each hobby box contained one Master Photo. The cards are unnumbered and checklisted below in alphabetical order within series I (1-12), II (13-24), and III (25-30). Two different versions of these master photos were issued, one with and one without the "Members Only" gold foil seal at the upper right corner. The "Members Only" Master Photos were only available with the direct-mail solicited 750-card Stadium Club Members Only set. [Collapse]
Yes that helps shed a little more light on the topic. 1 in 24 packs eh, pretty cool I at least got my favorite player.

Oh and thank you for the info.