`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with a card? has neone else seen this?

need help with a card? has neone else seen this?
does neone else have this maclin card...if so can you check the back and lmk if urs also has the Florida Gator on it?? Kinda odd right, seems they mixed up his college logo with harvins, I wonder how many are like this.?

[Image: 004.jpg]
[Image: 005.jpg]
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: need help with a card? has neone else seen this?
Yeah they are all like that. Someone asked this before. The card before it in the set is harvin so maybe they accidentally used that logo I don't know. All 4 of the ones I have are like that.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Ok thanks for the reply!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

No problem someone asked this few months ago so already knew.

Damn deuce!! Seems like u a got an answer for everything, lol. I thought I had an extensive card knowledge, but u make me feel like a tard, lol!!

You shud have ur own sticky thread at the top of the FB forum.... "Ask deuce!" Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(07-17-2011, 08:41 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Damn deuce!! Seems like u a got an answer for everything, lol. I thought I had an extensive card knowledge, but u make me feel like a tard, lol!!

You shud have ur own sticky thread at the top of the FB forum.... "Ask deuce!" Big Grin
Deuce is a sharpie for sure..and i have yet to see someone prove him wrong when he reply's to someone...and i just LOVE it when someone tries to 1 up him.he will find it and SHOW you...LOL..too funny.. he just knows a rainbow of stuff... like yourself LL4,.....Y'all are good for the hobby.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-17-2011, 08:41 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Damn deuce!! Seems like u a got an answer for everything, lol. I thought I had an extensive card knowledge, but u make me feel like a tard, lol!!

I hope you're right cuz I'm about to post a thread asking for help myself Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Thanks chibears! I try to help whenever I can, but deuce ALWAYS beats me to it, lol. No prob tho. Like u sed.. he DEFINETLY knows his stuff, & I too have yet to see anyone prove him wrong!

younglover... I am right. Jus skip the thread & pm him, lol! Nah, deuce is great for these boards & the hobby. Post away. We're all here to help any way we can. Smile

Oh... & deuce, u shud change ur name to the Godfather, lol!! Big Grin
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

ASK Deuce-A-Roo!
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

I swear on my life I don't know anything really I just look and come up with the best answer I can find lol.