`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage unit goodies!!

RE: Storage unit goodies!!
(07-17-2011, 07:46 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Right on!! Good luck with your finds, hope you get some big ones!!
Speaking of big ones, I wouldn't mind finding that chick Brandie from "Storage Wars" in one of them units, LOL! She's a hottie! I may be interested in any Saints
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

Yea she is def a smoking hot chick!! I would love to find her in the units I buy lol. And I'll add u to the list if I find any goodies not much as of right now but still have 2 boxes to go. A lot of basketball cards and mostly Ur reg base cards but did find a few jersey cards.but I guess common cards people collect as well I'm more into jersey and auto cards or inserts.
[Image: 864_bucs-josh-freeman-42709-1.jpg]

Good luck man, I collect the teams below (Bengals/Reds/Celtics) Good luck on your lockers and ditto on the Brandie thing...Smile
[Image: celts_reds_bengs_sig.jpg]
WHO-DEY

I hope you find some great stuff in the other 2 boxes. I'm always looking for Panthers cards and STL Cardinals baseball.

If there are any New York Jets, I'd be very interested.

Thanks

Sjax & Rams!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Good luck on the unit. I collect Jim Leonhard and Green Bay Packers in case you come across any. Can't find much for Leonhard's anywhere so I'm assuming they are sitting in storage lockers. PLMK what you find. Thanks!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Hope you find some nice stuff for your collection and lmk if you come across some packers.
[Image: packers.jpg]

Good luck hope you pull out some Nasty Mojo
[Image: mikethomas_banner-1.jpg]
Mike Thomas Collection Thread
Working 3rd shift, so please be patient to my replies Smile