`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vintage & Game Used For Trade w/ Scans Updated 7/25 A&G SPs+

Vintage & Game Used For Trade w/ Scans Updated 7/25 A&G SPs+
Mainly looking for Braves stuff for the Game Used(doesn't have to be GU, RCs or late 90s/early 00s Parallels work) and Vintage Braves for the Vintage.

UPDATED- Have added some 2011 A&G SPs, and Code Cards that aren't pictured, so have a look and see if there's something you need for your sets.
Still have plenty of 2011 Topps Inserts!!
[Image: bucktrade1.jpg]
[Image: bucktradeHJjer.jpg]
[Image: bucktradejacksonReds.jpg]
[Image: buckMDjun3.jpg]
[Image: buckMDjulC4.jpg]
[Image: buckMDb5.jpg]
[Image: buckDG1d.jpg]
[Image: buckMDjun4.jpg]
[Image: buckDG1c.jpg]
[Image: buckMDjulC1.jpg]
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

RE: Vintage & Game Used For Trade w/ Scans
There are some 58 Braves in my trader, and some inserts and stuff. Send me an open offer if you see something and we can try to get a deal going.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

interested in the price fielder, you will have to message me because i dont pay for organize and maybe we can work something out.

(07-17-2011, 04:52 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: There are some 58 Braves in my trader, and some inserts and stuff. Send me an open offer if you see something and we can try to get a deal going.
I like the 58 Del Crandall. Is it Mint or is that just the default condition that's listed?
(07-17-2011, 05:13 PM)kbfullerr Wrote: interested in the price fielder, you will have to message me because i dont pay for organize and maybe we can work something out.
Sorry, but I only trade through the Organize, not PMs.

Whats shakin?,,,Could do the Plank, Coates and the Ruthians if you will trade with an Olde Man?...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(07-17-2011, 05:42 PM)radarblip Wrote: Whats shakin?,,,Could do the Plank, Coates and the Ruthians if you will trade with an Olde Man?...Mel
Hey Mel, long time no trade!! I'm getting ready to take the boys outside to ride their bikes, but will get an offer over to you in a bit.

(07-17-2011, 05:19 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: I like the 58 Del Crandall. Is it Mint or is that just the default condition that's listed?

Sorry, but I only trade through the Organize, not PMs.
It is default. I would have to adjust it.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

check me for the matsuz
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(07-17-2011, 06:16 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: It is default. I would have to adjust it.
Ok, I'll send an open ender with it and we can go from there.
(07-17-2011, 06:51 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me for the matsuz
Will do!

Bumpo