`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11 Elite......busted on vacation...

11 Elite......busted on vacation...
Beach, ball cards, and family time are the best Big Grin Here's the hits from the box break.....

/24.....Collinsfanatic has first dabs at this baby.....

[Image: scan0024.jpg]

/499.......FT if ya want it.....

[Image: scan0023.jpg]

Now some Steelers pulls..NFT...WOOHOO...

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

[Image: scan0021.jpg]

Now the hit of the box..........1/1 Cyan Printing Plate Auto...

[Image: scan0020.jpg]

FT for the right offer.

Thanks for lookin Big Grin

RE: 11 Elite......busted on vacation...
Would love to see some of these, but the images dont work, so I cant see who they are..

(07-17-2011, 12:13 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Would love to see some of these, but the images dont work, so I cant see who they are..
That's wierd bud Sad I can see them and checked on firefox and can see them. Used the img code.

Can someone else LMK if they can't see them, please.

Could be and probably is the computer at work... who is the print plate auto and the /499... I would love to try to work something out... I need a few base cards and a lot of rookies /999 too so maybe there is a deal to be had here..

Also, apologies on the comment above.. Upon reading what I said, it looks brash and that wasnt my intentions.. Guess it came out wrong...

plate is aldon smith (49ers)
/499 is taiwan joines (raiders)
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Nice break! Hope you had a good vacation.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(07-17-2011, 12:23 PM)nickfromcwe Wrote: Could be and probably is the computer at work... who is the print plate auto and the /499... I would love to try to work something out... I need a few base cards and a lot of rookies /999 too so maybe there is a deal to be had here..

Also, apologies on the comment above.. Upon reading what I said, it looks brash and that wasnt my intentions.. Guess it came out wrong...
Please don't take me wrong you didn't sound brash at all Smile I just wanted to make sure you could see the goodies. I will PM you with all rookies and stuff I pulled and see if you need anything Big Grin

Appreciate it very much! Looking forward to making something happen!

(07-17-2011, 12:39 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: Nice break! Hope you had a good vacation.
Thanks deuce Big Grin Vacation was great. Visited a LCS in Myrtle Beach and also went to a card show in a mall down there(wasn't many vendors there was surprised and disappointed Sad ).

Sick #"d 1/1
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK