Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sitting back, relaxing, and seeing if I can make any birthday trades

RE: Sitting back, relaxing, and seeing if I can make any birthday trades
thanks bud

(07-17-2011, 11:37 AM)martywood74 Wrote: happy b-day
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

pm sent your way...why ask me to trade if you're not going to reply to the pms you sent? little frustrating to ask me to look, I do, and then you disappear (sorry not moving pc, so if that was your ultimate interest, you could say that and I would've simply saved time and said no thanks, as I have 3 for trade as it is) I can understand why you took the manning deal, and while that was key for me, I still put marino's out there for you and a list of cards I had interest in that we could've done something with..not fond of feeling like i'm wasting my time
(07-17-2011, 10:15 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Not just the trade folder is FT. Everything is including Phins PCs.

Here is a few links for you

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...Set%20NFT/

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...0PC%20NFT/

The Manning is pending along with the Brooks. I have quite a few Phins autos and patches if interested.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(07-17-2011, 02:17 PM)ft28jags Wrote: pm sent your way...why ask me to trade if you're not going to reply to the pms you sent? little frustrating to ask me to look, I do, and then you disappear (sorry not moving pc, so if that was your ultimate interest, you could say that and I would've simply saved time and said no thanks, as I have 3 for trade as it is) I can understand why you took the manning deal, and while that was key for me, I still put marino's out there for you and a list of cards I had interest in that we could've done something with..not fond of feeling like i'm wasting my time
You're not wasting your time bud. I know how to communicate. Its only been a little more than 2 hours since your last message. I decided to eat some food and Im watching the soccer match as well as browsing ebay, posting on scf, reading and postings on other threads and enjoying outdoors a bit since its pretty nice out. Perhaps a tad more patience on your end and you wouldnt feel this way.

PM incoming shortly. thanks.

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I'm pretty darn patient and yes, i've seen you posting on here....I guess I just tend to answer pms first (USA just scored)
(07-17-2011, 03:07 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You're not wasting your time bud. I know how to communicate. Its only been a little more than 2 hours since your last message. I decided to eat some food and Im watching the soccer match as well as browsing ebay, posting on scf, reading and postings on other threads and enjoying outdoors a bit since its pretty nice out. Perhaps a tad more patience on your end and you wouldnt feel this way.

PM incoming shortly. thanks.
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr

interested in the daquan bowers prestige auto..
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

pm sent
(07-17-2011, 05:51 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: interested in the daquan bowers prestige auto..
My Flickr

Happy Birthday ft!! Smile Can't wait to finish up our upcoming trade! Yay!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

thanks RW!!! I look forward to dotting the I's and crossing the T's...i moved your little beauty to the traded section the moment you had the mission complete message hanging from the beckett battleship!!!

(07-17-2011, 06:50 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Happy Birthday ft!! Smile Can't wait to finish up our upcoming trade! Yay!
My Flickr

back online for a spell
My Flickr